1. Informative clause
1. The company under the business name of IT.integro sp. z o.o., with its registered seat in Poznań, ul. Ząbkowicka 12, 60-166 Poznań, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs in the National Court Register, kept by the District Court for Poznań Nowe Miasto and Wilda, the VIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register, under the KRS no. 0000014040, VAT Registration Number (NIP) 778-00-21-279, REGON 632507882 (hereinafter referred to as “IT.integro” or „Data Controller”) is the Data Controller for the personal data of users using the www.integronav.com website (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”).
2. The user may contact the Data Controller at the e-mail address: PDP@IT.integro.pl or phone number +48 61 86 14 251
3. By means of the Website, the Data Controller obtains information about its users in the following way:
a) using the data which users have entered voluntarily in the contact form available on the Website (hereinafter referred to as the “Form”).
b) by means of cookie files (the so called “cookies”) saved on end devices.
4. The personal data of Website users are processed by the Data Controller in compliance with the law. The user’s consent or an applicable provision of generally binding law shall be respectively applied as alegal basis for the processing of the user’s personal data. The user shall give its consent by selecting an appropriate field on the Website. At any time, the user can withdraw its consent referred to in the preceding sentence by submitting its declaration on the withdrawal of the consent to process personal data, for example by sending it to the following email address: PDP@IT.integro.pl. The withdrawal of this consent shall not affectthe lawfulness of processing based on the consent before its withdrawal.
5. The personal data of the user shall be processed, within the scope in which the user has given its consent, for the purpose of:
a) replying to the user’s request submitted by means of the Form,
b) sending trade information to the user, marketing, promoting and advertising of own IT.integro’s services and products or services and products of third parties (business partners of IT.integro),
c) handling the user's participation in the webinar,
d) recruitment, and within the scope in which the provision of generally binding law is a basis to process the user’s personal data, for the purpose of: taking actions at the user’s request before the conclusion of an agreement with such user or the performance of an agreement, the user is a party to.
6. The personal data of users shall be stored during the period required to fulfil the purposes of processing described above, and after the fulfilment of these purposes the data shall be stored in a required scope throughout the period of time required by the Data Controller to fulfil its obligations provided for by the provisions of law and requiring the processing of the user’s personal data.
7. The submission of personal data by the user is voluntary. However, it is required to fulfil the purposes of processing described above.
8. The user shall have the right to require from the Data Controller to access, rectify, transfer and erase its personal data, and also the right to restrict the processing of personal data and the right to object to the processing of personal data.
9. In relation to data processing by the Data Controller, the user shall have the right to lodge a complaint with a respective supervisory authority (an authority for personal data protection).
10. The personal data of users can be transferred to entities authorized to receive such data under binding laws, including respective judicial authorities. The personal data of such users can be transferred – in the scope and the time required – to third parties specified by the Data Controller, including the entities that upon the Data Controller’s order perform actions related to the activities performed for the users by the Data Controller within the fulfilment of the purposes of the processing of users’ personal data.
11. On the basis of the personal data of a given user, the Data Controller shall be entitled to make (in relation to this user) decisions resulting from automated processing, including decisions due to profiling, if it is required to conclude or perform an agreement between the user and IT.integro. The profiling shall mean the processing of personal data that involves the use of the user’s personal data for the assessment of the user’s selected features, including the analysis or forecast of aspects related to personal preferences, interests, credibility, behaviour or location. In each case, the aforementioned decision-making is preceded with an analysis of the necessity to make such a decision (including the assessment of its scope) and the necessity to use the results of automated processing (including profiling) as well as the assessment of scope in which these results are to be used. The analysis and assessment are undertaken, taking into account the protection of the interests and privacy of the user, in order to match the user’s predispositions for the purposes of the agreement with IT.integro.
12. By means of the Website, the Data Controller can also save information regarding connection parameters (timestamp, IP address).
2. Information about cookies
1. The Website uses cookie files.
2. Cookie files (the so called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files that are stored on the Website user’s end device and are used to interact with the Website. Cookies usually contain a name of their original website, the time of storage on the end device and a unique number.
3. Cookie files are stored to an end device of the Website user and accessed by IT.integro.
4. Cookie files are used for the following purposes:
a) creation of statistics that facilitate an understanding of how Website users use the Website, which allows for the perfection of its structure and content;
b) maintenance of user sessions on the Website (after logging in), owing to which the user does not have to enter its login and password on each Website webpage.
5. Two main cookie types are used within the Website: session cookies and persistent cookies:
a) “session cookies” are temporary files that are stored on the user’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or disabling the software (internet browser);
b) “persistent cookies” are stored on the user’s end device for the time specified within cookies parameters or until cookies are removed by the user.
6. The software for viewing internet websites (an internet browser) usually allows storing cookies on the user's end device by default. Website users shall be entitled to change settings in this scope. The internet browser enables the removal of cookies files. It is also possible to block cookie files automatically. The topic has been described in detail in on-line help or documentation for the internet browser.
3. Server logs.
1. Information about some users’ behaviour patterns is logged on the server layer. This type of data are used solely for the purpose of Website administration and for the purpose of ensuring that hosting services are managed as efficiently as possible.
2. The resources browsed are identifiable based on URL addresses. In addition, the logs can be created for:
a) the time of receiving a query,
b) the time of sending a response
c) the name of the user’s computer - identification based on the HTTP protocol,
d) information about errors that have occurred during the performance of the HTTP transaction,
e) the URL address of a website previously visited by the user (a referer link) - if the user accessed the Website using a hyperlink,
f) information about the user’s browser,
g) information about the IP address.
3. The aforementioned data shall not be associated with specific webpage visitors and they are used solely for the purposes of server administration.
4. Cookie management ‑ how to give and withdraw your consent in practice?
1. Should the user not wish to receive cookie files, it can adjust the settings of the browser. We make a reservation that the deactivation of cookies required for the processes of authorization, security safety, storing user preferences can hinder and in extreme cases, can make using the website pages impossible.
2. In order to manage cookies settings, select an internet browser/system on the list and follow the instructions:
g) Safari (iOS)
5. Final provisions
a) changes of generally binding laws (in particular, in the scope of personal data protection, telecommunication law, electronically supplied services) which have an impact on IT.integro’s rights and duties: